Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) gives you the ability to deposit checks into your share draft checking account, right from your smartphone!
To qualify for Remote Deposit Capture you must:
- Be signed up for Mobile Banking.
- Read and agree to the Remote Deposit Capture Terms and Conditions which contain important information.
- Be a member in good standing; no overdrafts on deposit accounts and no delinquency on loan account.
- Have a share draft checking account that has been active for at least 90 days.
Click here to apply for Remote Deposit Capture and to read the RDC Terms and Conditions. Your application must be signed. Once signed, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 610-691-8624 or bring it to our office.
Using Remote Deposit Capture is Easy
Tips to Make Remote Deposit Capture Go Smoothly
These tips will help the process go smoothly and reduce the possibility of a rejected deposit:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it For B1FCU Mobile Deposit Only.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit which includes:
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Checks are not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.