Bethlehem 1st Federal Credit Union is offering three $1,000 scholarships to High School Seniors who are entering an institution of higher learning in the Fall of 2023.
- Applications will be accepted through April 28, 2023 and are available at the Credit Union or click here to download an application.
- The three winners will be announced before June 1, 2023.
- Applicant must be a member who is a high school senior.
- Applicant must complete a Scholarship Application which includes a written essay.
- Applicant must be accepted at an institution of higher learning and must provide proof of acceptance.
Scholarship recipients will be chosen randomly from the applications that have been received by the April 28, 2023 deadline. Only applicants who successfully comply with the scholarship requirements will be considered. Recipients will be notified by phone and by letter of their Scholarship award.
Do you know someone who is not a member but would like to apply for a scholarship? They can join the Credit Union and then apply for a scholarship. Membership eligibility rules apply.