- Applications will be accepted through March 31, 2020 and are available at the Credit Union or click here for a 2020 Scholarship Application.
- The three winners will be announced before May 1, 2020.
- Applicant must be a member who is a high school senior
- Applicant must complete a Scholarship Application which includes a written essay
- Applicant must be accepted at an institution of higher learning and must provide proof of acceptance
Scholarship recipients will be chosen randomly from the applications that have been received by the March 31, 2020 deadline. Only applicants who successfully comply with the scholarship requirements will be considered. Recipients will be notified by phone and by letter of their Scholarship award.
Do you know someone who is not a member but would like to apply for a scholarship? They can join the Credit Union and then apply for a scholarship. Membership eligibility rules apply.