- Bethlehem 1st Federal Credit Union respects our members’ privacy. Through our Web site, we strive to provide valuable information to our members about how we may serve them. Whether they are a valued existing customer or someone shopping for new banking services, we hope our site answers our members’ questions about our products and services, locations, and hours.
- When you visit our website, Bethlehem 1st FCU collects and stores information on the domain you use to access our website, the internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the site, and the date and time of your visit. This information is used to better measure the number of visitors to the various pages on our site; to help us make improvements to the information contained on our site; and to better serve our members.
- Personal information contained in email sent by members and non-members may be used by Bethlehem 1st FCU staff to answer questions, to follow-up on suggestions or complaints, or to improve the level of service Bethlehem 1st FCU provides. Please be advised that email may not be secure against interception by unauthorized individuals. Information given to Bethlehem 1st FCU during email interactions will be used to answer requests, questions, or relay information back to members. Any identifying information will not be sold to third parties.
- If you visit a secure site, such as Virtual Branch Home Banking, you will be asked for personal identification numbers which will give you access to the members-only sections of our website. This information enables Bethlehem 1st FCU to regulate entry to the members-only portions of our website and to measure usage. Any personal identifying information gathered will not be sold to third parties.
- Bethlehem 1st Federal Credit Union does not endorse, nor is it affiliated with, any third party entity which may have provided a link to this Web site. Similarly, Bethlehem 1st FCU does not endorse, nor is it necessarily affiliated with, any entity to which a member may link from this Web site. Please be aware that Bethlehem 1st FCU is not liable for the content or availability of these linked sites. We do not provide and are not responsible for the product, service, or overall website content available at a third-party site. Bethlehem 1st FCU’s privacy policies do not apply to linked websites.