You can now select your own PIN for your debit card—or change your existing PIN—with just a simple phone call!
- To select or change your PIN, call 800-992-3808.
- Have your card handy when you call and be prepared to provide some personal information to verify your identity.
- Once your identity has been confirmed, just enter the four-digit number you’ve selected for your PIN—it’s that easy!
This PIN enhancement features many member benefits:
- Toll Free Number 800-800-992-3808
- Access from any phone
- 24/7 Availability
- Immediate use of card following successful call completion
Be sure to choose a number that is:
- Easy for you to remember, and
- Not one that anyone else would guess.
When considering your new PIN:
- Don’t use a commonly-used combination, like repeating numbers (1111), or consecutive numbers (1234).
- Don’t use a year connected to any of your personal information, like your birthday, anniversary, or graduation date—or a year that was similarly significant for a family member.
- Don’t use a number connected to any other personal information, such as your phone number, Social Security number, license plate number, address, etc.
- Don’t reuse number that you’ve used for another purpose, like a PIN from a different card, or your phone passcode.
Keep the PIN Secure and Private!
- When you’ve chosen a number that you will remember, be sure to keep it secure and private.
- Never write your PIN down or tell anyone what it is.
- Be aware of anyone who may be looking over your shoulder when you enter your PIN to make a debit card transaction at a store.
- If you think your PIN may have been compromised, call the above number immediately and change it.