Bethlehem 1st’s doors are open again!
Although we’re taking one more step towards “normal”, we will still be operating in accordance with CDC guidelines. The health and safety of our members and staff continues to be our first priority.
Lobby hours will stay the same: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Closed 12noon-1pm.
What we are doing:
- Shields have been installed at all teller windows.
- All common areas will be sanitized throughout the day with additional disinfecting during the hour of 12noon-1pm while we are closed.
- All employees will self-monitor.
- Special filters have been installed in all air conditioning units.
- We will be regulating the number of members permitted in the lobby at one time. When possible, a staff member will be at the door to help with traffic flow.
What you can do:
- Please follow signs and floor markings inside and outside of the building.
- We strongly encourage you to prepare a transaction form ahead of time or call ahead and we’ll prepare it for you. We will continue to provide forms in the foyer if it is not done in advance.
- Because we are limiting the number of members in the lobby, it may be necessary to wait in the foyer or outside. We will allow one person in the foyer at a time, with the exception of a member who is exiting the lobby.
- As instructed by the Governor, masks must be worn. You may be asked to pull down your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Loan information, settlements and account openings will be done by appointment only.